Herman's Hermits at the CNE

Herman's Hermits have been one of my favourite bands for many years, though I never thought I would get the chance to see them. The band's lineup has long since changed from their heydays in the 60s, with Peter Noone being the only remaining member. Regardless, it was still a great show.
They performed a solid set of their greatest hits. The band still sounds good, and Noone's voice is in good condition. He interacted with the audience quite a bit as well. At one point he noticed someone had an old "Best of Herman's Hermits" album with a photo of him at Maple Leaf Gardens on the back. As you can see in the photo above, he sang a song while holding it in front of him pretending to be his younger self. He also tossed CDs out to the audience.
I enjoyed the Herman's Hermits concert more than I expected to, since I thought they would not sound good at all or would be able to put on a performance of that level. Herman's Hermits are definitely a good show to see!
Herman's Hermits performing both Mrs. Brown You Got A Lovely Daughter and Henry VIII at the CNE

No comments: