These Kids Wear Crowns with Simple Plan

I was of course attending the show for Simple Plan, so therefore had barely heard of their first opening act of three, These Kids Wear Crowns. I only somewhat knew their song Jumpstart because many of my friends like it, but I would not have much luck recognizing it live.
Besides my small knowledge of the band, These Kids Wear Crowns put on a good solid set of around four songs. They opened with a cover of Whitney Houston's song I Wanna Dance With Somebody and closed with Jumpstart. The band was good live, even though I am not a big fan of their music, and the lead singer was actually able to sing, which is always something questionable nowadays with bands. They put on an energetic set, getting the audience ready for the next three acts to come. Creating hype especially for Marianas Trench and Simple Plan.
All in all they put on a decent show and if you were ever interested in seeing them, there shouldn't be anything holding you back if you are a fan of their music.
These Kids Wear Crowns perform Jumpstart in Toronto

No comments: