Little Foot Long Foot at Sonic Boom CMW

Little Foot Long Foot are a country rock duo turned trio from Toronto. They were the first of eight shows to finish off the last day of Canadian Music Week at Sonic Boom for 2012.
I don't have a problem with country music, especially country rock, and am also able to tell the difference between country and folk unlike most of my contemporaries. This meant that I already had an appreciation for this style of music.
The band's music was very good, and I thoroughly enjoyed their set. They had a great sound, which consisted of gritty rock with country and blues elements. They had a good turnout as well for a one o'clock show and being a relatively unknown band. Even so, everyone was grooving to the great tunes and definitely enjoying the show. They band had a lot of energy in their performance and their lead singer was very charismatic as well. A highlight of the in-store, was how all the band members were wearing matching tshirts, which had prints of them in various stages of partying with Jian Ghomeshi at CMW three years ago.
I am glad that Sonic Boom had Little Foot Long Foot for an in-store because I believe otherwise I would never have stumbled across their music! They are one of my new favourites from CMW, adding to the list from the three days of music mania.
Their official music video for Sell Out While You Can, my favourite song by Little Foot Long Foot!

No comments: