Catl. In-store at Sonic Boom

Catl. were at Sonic Boom this past weekend to promote the release of their newest album, Soon This Will All Be Gone. I really enjoy their music, as they have a blues rock sound, which is almost the in-between space of The Black Keys and Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown (two of my favourites) but with a dash of country as well.
I really enjoyed their performance too. The guitarist and co-lead singer, Catl, was sitting throughout the whole set but even so, he was still able to perform with a great amount of energy! The other member of the original duo, Sarah K, also contributed a lot to the show's atmosphere, with her great amount of energy onstage.
The band was amazing, and all the members contributed to the great performance. I would definitely recommend to check out the new album - it's awesome! I personally love it, and it's one of my favourite new picks. Also Catl. are great live so if you like this style of music, they are a good show to see.
Catl. performing my favourite song off the new record, Gold Tooth Shine at Sonic Boom

No comments: