Sandman Viper Command at Sonic Boom CMW

Sandman Viper Command are from Toronto, and have a great and catchy indie pop/rock sound. Their music is an awesome combination of catchy hooks and great guitar riffs.
Before their in-store performance, I had heard of the band because they had opened for Young Rival a few months ago, so I had seen their name on the concert posters. I had never really gotten a chance though to listen to their music, and I can't believe what I was missing out on!
Sandman Viper Command are a quartet of talented musicians, with a great live sound as well. I enjoyed their performance a lot. The band had great stage presence and put on a great show, especially considering how they were billed after Zeus and originally supposed to be performing before Rich Aucoin. Their set carried through their high energy rock songs, to the crowd's obvious enjoyment. The band members were all very nice, which helped reinforce the great vibe from their show.
Some songs that I personally enjoy by the band are Strawberry Quick, Yo Bobcat, and New Fast.
I really enjoyed their music and their show, they were one of my top favourites from CMW this year. I would definitely recommend Sandman Viper Command!
Strawberry Quick, performed live by Sandman Viper Command

No comments: